I Built A Rocket Propelled X-WING in Kerbal Space Program
Welcome to Kerbal Space Program! Today, we’re boosting up an X-Wing with tons of rockets to boost it into orbit!
Kerbal Space Program
Kerbal Space Program features three gameplay modes. In Science Mode, perform space experiments to unlock new technology and advance the knowledge of Kerbalkind. In Career Mode, oversee every aspect of the space program, including construction, strategy, funding, upgrades, and more. In Sandbox, you are free to build any spacecraft you can think of, with all parts and technology in the game.
– Build spaceships, rockets, and vehicles using any imaginable combination of parts, each with their own function that will affect the way your spacecraft behaves.
– Take full control over your ship’s setup to execute complex flight maneuvers.
– Manage your Kerbal crewmembers, including hiring, training, and sending them into space to become heroes.
– Discover a whole star system with unique moons and planets, exploring detailed terrain at a vast scale.
– Send your Kerbal crew outside their ships for “extra-vehicular” activities.
– Dock spacecraft together to construct space stations, massive starships, and surface bases on new planets.
– Use satellites to scan terrain and find biomes and other anomalies.
– Set up communications networks to communicate between your spacecraft and Kerbal Space Center.
– Research and develop new technologies to extract valuable information and resources from all over the solar system, and much more!
– – – – –
Q. What is a supported video?
A. Due to FTC rules, all videos where I have received a free download, merchandise, or any travel arrangements is supported by the developers.
Q. What is a sponsored video?
A. Due to FTC rules, all videos where I have received financial incentives to produce a video need to be disclosed. I will (and have been) disclosing these as sponsored.
– – – – –
Want more Blitz? Check these links out: